The Witches of Dathomir Theme Park was a major new addition to the content in Star Wars Galaxies that was released on December 14, 2010. This content actually contains two Theme Parks as players have the option of playing through the missions either for the peaceful Singing Mountain Clan or the more aggressive Nightsisters.
- The Witches of Dathomir Theme Park prologue was released in Game Update 18.2. In the prologue, you are asked to decide which of the two factions of Dathomiri Witches you will support. The missions are very similar for both factions, but players do have the option of finishing one Theme Park and then returning to the start of the second in order to complete both quest lines.
- The rest of the Witches of Dathomir Theme Park was released in Game Update 19.
Once completing at least eight of Rubina's missions for either Clan, she will send you to their stronghold with her blessings.
- Rubina: You have done very well. I have spread the word among the [chosen clan] and they now know your name. I believe they will now trust you enough to talk to you. Use this to gain their full trust.
- You: Good, I know where to go.
- You: Very well, where do I go?
- Rubina: You will need to travel to the Nightsister Stronghold. [NS Version]
Following Quest: Travel to the Nightsister Stronghold >>
- Rubina: You will need to travel to the Singing Mountain. [SMC Version]
Following Quest: Travel to the Singing Mountain >>
- You: Not yet. I would like to do some more work here.