There are six total lessons over 24 total levels for the Transporter:
- Smuggler Essentials I -- Levels 22-25
- You have learned the value of a quick shot from the hip against an unsuspecting opponent.
- Smuggler Essentials II -- Levels 26-29
- Oftentimes you will need to get away from the authorities without extra casualties. Stunning your pursuer with a Concussion Shot is more useful than a drawn out fight.
- Smuggler Essentials III -- Levels 30-33
- A well placed attack to a pursuers legs may slow them down and give you the time needed to escape.
- Smuggler Essentials IV -- Levels 34-37
- Know when to cut your losses. You Self Preservation instincts could mean the difference between life and death.
- Smuggler Essentials V -- Levels 38-41
- Learning when and where to place Trip Wires is extreamly useful in your line of work.
- Smuggler Essentials VI -- Levels 42-45
- Smuggling is not always an honorable profession. Learning to use a Drity Trick or two when fighting is not below the successful Smuggler.
After passing the sixth lesson and 45th level, the Transporter may then work toward the Handler rank.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.