- Chapter 4 Gift: Holo-pets: Upon logging in during Chapter 4, you will receive a Holo-pet Data Cube and Emitter that can be placed inside your house. When the holo-pet emitter is deployed and a data cube is inserted, a holographic pet will wander a small area in the room. Holo-pet emitters are not tradeable, but data cubes are! Trade them with your friends!
- —Chapter 4 Notes, Star Wars Galaxies
There are three varieties of holo-pets, and they are tradeable. There is no known limit to the number of holo pets in a single structure other than the buildings item limit (The holograms themselves do not take up item space).
- A beast master with one point spent in Incubation sees a new option in the radial menu on an unhatched egg. Select Convert Egg to Holo-Pet to change the egg from a beast to a holo-beast.
- The holo-pet cannot be changed back into a beast, so take care when converting a beast into a holographic companion.
- Holo-beast data cubes can be traded and can be used in the Chapter 4 publish gift emitter as well as the new Chapter 11 emitter earned by completing a collection.
House pack-up rewardsEdit
These Droids are the Window installer droid and the Window cleaner droid from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
The Holo-Pet Emitter is used to display a Holo-Pet. To use the emitter, use the radial menu and select an option:
- Turn On
- Pick Up
- Insert Data Cube
- Name Pet
To be able to use the emitter, it must be placed inside a player owned structure. Once the emitter is placed, the holo-pet can be added to it, and the emitter turned on either through the radial menu, or by left-clicking it once. To move the emitter, it must be deactivated.