The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On Thursday, November 4, 2010, at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be brought down for server maintenance and a Game Update.
- On the far edge of the galaxy lies the hostile planet known as Dathomir. It is inhabited by many aggressive beings, including the Witches of Dathomir, a group of Force-sensitive women who ride fearsome rancors. There are two key clans of the witches - a group of Darksiders calling itself the Nightsisters and the Singing Mountain Clan that follows the lighter side of the Force.
- The Nightsisters and Singing Mountain clans are at constant odds with one another - and with visitors who fail to show the proper respect. Visitors often find themselves siding with either side of the feud - benefiting from trade with these powerful indigenous creatures. Outcast clans continuously try their best to convince the visitors to work against the two main powers.
- Dathomir can only be accessed by special charter transports operated by skilled pilots. Its terrain is highly dangerous. In addition to the rancors, the witches are a constant threat on the planet.
- Upon their arrival on Dathomir, a representative for Omogg, a Drackmarian Warlord, greets brave explorers to warn them about the mysteries of the planet and the dangerous battle between the witch clans. From that point the visitors can start earning the trust of the Nightsisters or the Singing Mountain Clan.
- Which side will receive your loyalty?
Witches of Dathomir Prologue
- A representative of the Warlord Omogg is looking to hire people willing to explore the wilds of Dathomir. He can now be found in the Dathomir Trade Outpost.
- Visit this dangerous planet in this prologue to the Witches of Dathomir. This update will allow you to explore the first part of the story and start earning the trust of either the Nightsisters or the Singing Mountain Clan.
- Flank 1-3 should no longer block weapon critical effects.
Galactic Moon Festival
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.