This item was purchasable during the the Ewok Festival of Love.
The true origin of the wings is unknown. However, the coloring is believed to originate from the fact that the lead Ewok warrior wore a headdress made of feathers called the "white wings of hope". The eldest son of the tribal leader's family wore a headdress called the "red wings of courage". The second son wore the "blue wings of strength".
- Ewok Festival of Love Wings (2009 only)
- Pink Ewok Festival of Love Wings
- Blue Ewok Festival of Love Wings
- Golden Ewok Festival of Love Wings
Additionally to the 2010 rewards, new wings were made available in 2011
- Schematic for Custom Ewok Festival of Love Wings (new)
Cost: 12 Chak Hearts each
The wings originally sold for 16 Chak Hearts and were a No Trade item. With the 2011 festival the pricing on all festival wares was reduced and No Trade permanently removed from vendor items.